Entry in this directory is free to financial members of the NCSA. The principle aim of the directory is to provide a great service to NCSA members to display their company and services to interested parties.
Interesting things about the directory
The NCSA Committee’s vision for the directory is to provide a comprehensive member listing service that goes beyond a simple member list, with either no cost to its members. Some important points about the directory are as follows:
- A single standard directory entry is free to all NCSA members
- Only NCSA members may be listed on the directory
- A member edits or updates their own listing by themselves at any time free of charge
- Listings are aimed at providing information about your business or organisation – not geared at pricing or “specials”
- It features value-added options, such as additional images, or video etc. if you wish
- The directory is a natural jump-off point for your own website access so add your website address
- The listings will be SEF (Search Engine Friendly) optimised, which allows search engines to list you in their search functions
- The committee retains top level control and reserves the right to vet and recommend change in any listing in the directory
- Only one listing per company is allowed, except where multiple offices exist, these offices have to feature only information pertinent to that particular office
It is very important, both to your business and to the directory itself, that all contact details, product and services information, and location details are accurate and maintained regularly. It is recommended that you amend your listing at least once bi-monthly to keep the directory fresh and invigorating. You will receive periodic reminders to update your details via NCSA newsletter.