Signing up online is quite a simple process.
1Navigate to the online Member Application form.
2Choose your membership category according to your circumstances from one of five categories:
- Metropolitan Member: Metros where NCSA Branch exists.
- Regional Member: Wollongong, Central Coast, Newcastle, Geelong, Ballarat, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba.
- Country Member: Any member not covered by Metropolitan or Regional Membership.
- Additional Office Member: Additional offices are for individual branches of businesses that have multiple offices. Each office has to be registered separately.
- Associate Member: Not suppliers of cleaning requirements to the cleaning industry but have a general interest and advantage in being members.
3Completely fill in the form details as accurately as you can – especially the email address.
4Your Membership Username must be filled with your company name.
5Choose your payment method, and tick the box for terms and conditions if you accept them.
6Check your email for Username and Password details so you can access your account.
Can't locate registration email? Check your spam mail in case it has been routed there.
7Wait until the NCSA Executive approve your application – up to 5 working days.